SpO2 & Heart Rate Monitoring
The SpO2 and Heart Rate Monitoring System is an instrument measuring the oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate. The objective behind this instrument is to make surgery and other manipulations on small animals under anesthesia a lot easier. Better results can be obtained with a reliable monitoring of the animal with only one single compact wireless tool.
- Get 15 to 25 meters typical range between the communication module and the display unit
- 50 to 100% saturation
- 250 Hz, 24-bit acquisition
- Red & infrared channels display
- Pulse oximetry and oxygen saturation with a paw/tail sensor.
- .csv conversion tool
- Matlab & Excel import and display scripts
- Compatible with third-party analysis software (LabChart)
Touch Screen Tablet
Touch screen display
Modern display interface: Pinch to zoom on waveforms (works with surgical gloves).
1 to 5 seconds waveforms
Select Red or Infrared signal to display.
1 to 30 minutes trends
Easy data saving
Add notes, save and export data for an easy analysis.